Eurocode 2: Design of concrete structures
Part 2: Concrete bridges - Design and detailing rules
Section 6: Ultimate limit states (ULS)
Eurocode 2 part 2 gives a basis for the design of bridges and parts of bridges in plain, reinforced and prestressed concrete made with normal and light weight aggregates.
For this part, we have:
- 35 NDPs with 5 National Annexes: United Kingdom - BS, Denmark - DK, France - NF, Switzerland - SN, Sweden - SS.
The applications to be used are the same as those for Eurocode 2 part 1-1.
The NDPs are accessible directly via the main menu above. You can also explore them by section through the table of contents below.
There is no item in the sections with disabled link.
6 Ultimate limit states (ULS)
Nationally Determined Parameters (NDPs)
- 6.1 (109) Bending with or without axial force of prestressed structures: the methods for avoiding brittle failure and the strength fctx
- 6.1 (110) Method (b) for avoiding brittle failure of prestressed structures: the values of kcm and kp for the minimum reinforcing steel
- 6.2.2 (101) Members not requiring design shear reinforcement: the values of CRd,c, vmin and k1
- 6.2.3 (103) Members requiring design vertical shear reinforcement: the values of ν1 and αcw for the maximum shear resistance
- 6.2.3 (107) Members requiring design vertical shear reinforcement: the guidance on the superposition of different truss models
- 6.2.3 (109) Segmental construction with precast elements and no bonded prestressing in the tension chord: the minimum residual depth hred for shear capacity
- 6.8.1 (102) Structures and structural elements for which fatigue verification is generally not necessary: the additional rules
- 6.8.7(101) Fatigue resistance of concrete under compression: the value of k1