Eurocode 2: Design of concrete structures
Part 2: Concrete bridges - Design and detailing rules
Section 9: Detailing of members
Eurocode 2 part 2 gives a basis for the design of bridges and parts of bridges in plain, reinforced and prestressed concrete made with normal and light weight aggregates.
For this part, we have:
- 35 NDPs with 5 National Annexes: United Kingdom - BS, Denmark - DK, France - NF, Switzerland - SN, Sweden - SS.
The applications to be used are the same as those for Eurocode 2 part 1-1.
The NDPs are accessible directly via the main menu above. You can also explore them by section through the table of contents below.
There is no item in the sections with disabled link.
9 Detailing of members
Nationally Determined Parameters (NDPs)
- 9.1 (103) Additional rules for the minimum reinforcement
- 9.2.2 (101) Beams: the forms of shear reinforcement
- 9.5.3 (101) Columns: the minimum diameters of transverse reinforcement
- 9.7 (102) Deep beams: the maximum spacing of adjacent bars smesh
- 9.8.1 (103) Pile caps of foundations: the minimum bar diameter of tensile reinforcement dmin