Eurocode 2: Design of concrete structures
Part 2: Concrete bridges - Design and detailing rules
Section 7: Serviceability limit states (SLS)
Eurocode 2 part 2 gives a basis for the design of bridges and parts of bridges in plain, reinforced and prestressed concrete made with normal and light weight aggregates.
For this part, we have:
- 35 NDPs with 5 National Annexes: United Kingdom - BS, Denmark - DK, France - NF, Switzerland - SN, Sweden - SS.
The applications to be used are the same as those for Eurocode 2 part 1-1.
The NDPs are accessible directly via the main menu above. You can also explore them by section through the table of contents below.
There is no item in the sections with disabled link.
7 Serviceability limit states (SLS)
Nationally Determined Parameters (NDPs)
- 7.2 (102) Concrete compressive stress limitation at SLS: the value of k1 and the maximum increase in the stress limit
- 7.3.1 (105) Limiting value wmax for the calculated crack width and definition of decompression
- 7.3.3 (101) Control of cracking without direct calculation: the simplified method
- 7.3.4 (101) Recognised methods for the calculation of crack width