Eurocode 2: Design of concrete structures
Part 2: Concrete bridges - Design and detailing rules
Section 5: Structural analysis
Eurocode 2 part 2 gives a basis for the design of bridges and parts of bridges in plain, reinforced and prestressed concrete made with normal and light weight aggregates.
For this part, we have:
- 35 NDPs with 5 National Annexes: United Kingdom - BS, Denmark - DK, France - NF, Switzerland - SN, Sweden - SS.
The applications to be used are the same as those for Eurocode 2 part 1-1.
The NDPs are accessible directly via the main menu above. You can also explore them by section through the table of contents below.
There is no item in the sections with disabled link.
5 Structural analysis
Nationally Determined Parameters (NDPs)
- 5.1.3 (101)P Simplified load arrangements for structural analysis
- 5.2 (105) Basic value of the geometric imperfections θ0
- 18.104.22.168 (104) Reduction of the design support moment: the value of t
- 5.5 (104) Moment redistribution without explicit check on the rotation capacity: the values of k1, k2, k3, k4 and k5
- 5.7 (105) Details of acceptable methods for non-linear analysis and safetyformat