Eurocode 2: Design of concrete structures
Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings
Section 2: Basis of design
Eurocode 2 part 1-1 gives a general basis for the design of structures in plain, reinforced and prestressed concrete made with normal and lightweight aggregates together with specific rules for buildings.
For this part, we have:
- 48 applications
- 120 NDPs with 7 National Annexes: United Kingdom - BS, Denmark - DK, France - NF, Finland - SFS, Switzerland - SN, Sweden - SS, Italy - UNI.
The applications and NDPs are accessible directly via the main menu above. You can also explore them by section through the table of contents below.
2 Basis of design
Nationally Determined Parameters (NDPs)
- 2.3.3 (3) Deformation of concrete in building structures: the distance between joints djoint
- 18.104.22.168 (1) Partial factor for shrinkage action γSH
- 22.214.171.124 (1) Partial factor for prestress in favourable situations γP,fav
- 126.96.36.199 (2) Partial factor for prestress in unfavourable situations γP,unfav
- 188.8.131.52 (3) Partial factor for prestress for the verification of local effects, γP,unfav
- 184.108.40.206 (1) Partial factor for fatigue loads γF,fat
- 220.127.116.11 (1) Partial factors for materials for ultimate limit states γC and γS
- 18.104.22.168 (2) Partial factors for materials for serviceability limit states γC and γS
- 22.214.171.124 (2) Partial factors for materials for foundations: the value of kf