Eurocode 2: Design of concrete structures
Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings
Section : Annexes
Eurocode 2 part 1-1 gives a general basis for the design of structures in plain, reinforced and prestressed concrete made with normal and lightweight aggregates together with specific rules for buildings.
For this part, we have:
- 48 applications
- 120 NDPs with 7 National Annexes: United Kingdom - BS, Denmark - DK, France - NF, Finland - SFS, Switzerland - SN, Sweden - SS, Italy - UNI.
The applications and NDPs are accessible directly via the main menu above. You can also explore them by section through the table of contents below.
Nationally Determined Parameters (NDPs)
- A.2.1 (1) Partial safety factor for reinforcement: the reduction based on quality control γS,red1
- A.2.1 (2) Partial safety factor for concrete: the reduction based on quality control γC,red1
- A.2.2 (1) Partial safety factors for materials: the reduction based on using reduced or measured geometrical data design, γS,red2 and γC,red2
- A.2.2 (2) Partial safety factor for concrete: the reduction based on using reduced or measured geometrical data design, γC,red3
- A.2.3 (1) Partial safety factor for concrete: the reduction based on assessment of concrete strength in finished structure, η and γC,red4
- C.1 (1) Fatigue properties of reinforcement for use in Eurocode 2 part 1-1
- C.1 (3) Reinforcement: the limits on individual test results
- E.1 (2) Indicative minimum strength class for durability
- J.1 (2) Minimum area of surface reinforcement As,surfmin
- J.2.2 (2) Frame corners with closing moments: the range of tanθ in a strut and tie model
- J.3 (2) Corbels: the ratio of closed horizontal or inclined links k1
- J.3 (3) Corbels: the area ratio of closed vertical links k2