Eurocode 2: Design of concrete structures
Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings
Section 8: Detailing of reinforcement
Eurocode 2 part 1-1 gives a general basis for the design of structures in plain, reinforced and prestressed concrete made with normal and lightweight aggregates together with specific rules for buildings.
For this part, we have:
- 48 applications
- 120 NDPs with 7 National Annexes: United Kingdom - BS, Denmark - DK, France - NF, Finland - SFS, Switzerland - SN, Sweden - SS, Italy - UNI.
The applications and NDPs are accessible directly via the main menu above. You can also explore them by section through the table of contents below.
8 Detailing of reinforcement
- 8.4.2 (2) Anchorage of longitudinal reinforcement: the ultimate bond stress fbd
- 8.4.3 (2) Anchorage of longitudinal reinforcement: the basic anchorage length lb,rqd
- 8.4.4 (1) Anchorage of longitudinal reinforcement: the design anchorage length lbd
- 8.6 (2) Anchorage capacity of one welded transverse bar following the EN Eurocode recommendation, Fbtd
- 8.7.3 (1) Design lap length l0
Nationally Determined Parameters (NDPs)
- 8.2 (2) Clear distance between individual parallel bars of reinforcement: the values of k1 and k2
- 8.3 (2) Minimum mandrel diameter for bent bars of reinforcement Φm,min
- 8.6 (2) Anchorage capacity of one welded transverse bar Fbtd
- 8.8 (1) Additional rules for large diameter bars: the limiting bar size Φlarge