Eurocode 2: Design of concrete structures
Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings
Section 4: Durability
Eurocode 2 part 1-1 gives a general basis for the design of structures in plain, reinforced and prestressed concrete made with normal and lightweight aggregates together with specific rules for buildings.
For this part, we have:
- 48 applications
- 120 NDPs with 7 National Annexes: United Kingdom - BS, Denmark - DK, France - NF, Finland - SFS, Switzerland - SN, Sweden - SS, Italy - UNI.
The applications and NDPs are accessible directly via the main menu above. You can also explore them by section through the table of contents below.
Nationally Determined Parameters (NDPs)
- 18.104.22.168 (3) Minimum cover due to bond requirement of prestressing tendons cmin,b
- 22.214.171.124 (5) Structural classification and minimum cover due to environmental conditions cmin,dur
- 126.96.36.199 (6) Minimum cover: the additive safety element Δcdur,γ
- 188.8.131.52 (7) Minimum cover: the reduction Δcdur,st for stainless steel
- 184.108.40.206 (8) Minimum cover: the reduction Δcdur,add for concrete with additional protection
- 220.127.116.11 (13) Optional increase of cover for concrete abrasion: the values of k1, k2, k3
- 18.104.22.168 (1)P Allowance in design for deviation: the value of Δcdev
- 22.214.171.124 (3) Allowance in design for deviation for the concrete cover: the value of Δcdev under controlled conditions
- 126.96.36.199 (4) Allowance in design for deviation for the nominal cover of concrete cast against uneven surfaces: the values of k1 and k2